Background Checks & CDC Heads Up Concussion Test
1) Log into www.gotsoccer.com
2) In the upper right corner, click on Log In
3) Click on Log In under Teams and Team Officials
4) Using the Individual Coach log in section, type your COACH username and password.
If you do not know your Coach login information, please contact your Club Administrator or the VSA office.
5) On your coach page, click on Background Checks in the Black tool bar at the top of the page. You will see when your last check was submitted and expired. Scroll to the middle of the page (under Concussion Awareness-Prevention and Care) and click Submit New Report (Blue Button).
Before submitting report, please verify that all personal information is correct, including filling in the box of Previous Residences if you address was different within the last five years.
If you answer YES to any of the three background check questions, please be sure to write an explanation in the box.
6) Read the Background Check Agreement, then click I Agree. Clicking I Agree constitutes a digital signature.
CDC HEADS UP CONCUSSION TEST
1) While in your Coach Account, right next to the Background Checks tab is the Concussion Center. Click the Concussion Center tab.
2) The SECOND ITEM on the page is HEADS UP Concussion, Center for Disease Control (CDC) Heads Up Concussion Test. Click on “Go to Courses Page.”
3) This page will indicate your Status as Taken or Not Taken. If not taken, click on Blue Start Course button. Watch the video and take the test at the end.
Once both of these items have been completed, your coach account will be automatically updated and your club will be able to assign you to your team.
Please feel free to contact the VSA office (802) 857-5703 with questions or concerns.