The purpose of the Vermont Soccer Association Fall League (VSL-Fall) is to provide opportunities for our youth to play soccer in a positive, competitive environment that promotes skill development, fair play, and good sportsmanship. All coaches, players, and spectators are expected to treat the game, the referee, and each other with respect. VSL-Fall is open to teams U8 coed, U10, U12, and U14 Boys and Girls teams.
Game Dates: September 10, 17
October 1, 8, 15, 22
Location: All games to be held at the Tree Farm Recreational Facility in Essex Junction
Age Brackets (by birth year)
- U8 4v4 (no goalies), U10 (7 v 7), U12 (9 v 9), and U14 (11 v 11) follow the same rules as VSL-Spring.
- U8, U10, and U12 games are 25 minute halves.
- U14 games will be 35 minute halves.
Forms: US Youth Soccer rules and VSA’s insurance company require coaches to have a signed Medical Release Form (click here) for each player with them at all practices and games. In the event that a player needs emergency medical attention, this form will be necessary for medical treatment if a parent or guardian cannot be reached. Medical Release Forms will also be available via registration in GotSoccer.
Registration: All teams must register players and coaches with VSA using GotSoccer. More information on the registration process can be found here.
- League Fee – $250/team for U8-U12 (includes field rental fees). $275/team for U13-U14 (includes field rental fees). Please complete the Fall League Team Registration Submittal Form, make checks payable to Vermont Soccer Association and mail to:
Vermont Soccer Association
528 Essex Road, Suite 208
Williston, Vermont 05495
- VSA Registration - $25/player and $10/coach (includes background check) for rosters and player passes. Please submit check payable to VSA along with Player Registration Submittal Form.
- Clubs with teams registered to participate in the VSL-Fall may maintain that roster for VSL-Spring and get the full benefit of player registration fees for the 2017-2018 seasonal year.
- U8s will be charged $23 per game for referees.
- U10s & U12s will use one referee at $35/game
- U14 games will have three referees at a cost of $109/game.
- Because of uneven brackets, the VSA will pay the referees and bill each Club for their referee fees.
- Passes & Rosters: Rosters, player passes & coach passes will be required for league play. VSA will provide player and coach passes to teams, OR you may choose to use the GOTSoccer App and Virtual Player Passes.
- Passes will be printed by VSA and returned to the club’s registrar with approved rosters. Player pass photos should be a current head shot (front facing, neck up. Action shots will be refused) No hats or sunglasses PLEASE.
Please allow 7-10 days for this process.
To Register a team for the 2017 Fall League click HERE