THIS SUNDAY AT THE TREE FARM RECREATIONAL FACILITY
Sunday, May 21st, 2017 at 9:00 AM at the Tree Farm Rec Facility in Essex Jct, VT
WIN A ROUND TRIP TO LONDON WITH YOKOHAMA & CHELSEA FC!
Do you think you have what it takes? Click HERE
8 WINNERS WILL BE SELECTED FROM THE TOKOHAMA SKILLS CHALLENGE PARTICIPANTS.
Visit our partner Yokohama Tire this weekend at the Yokohama Skills Challenge and show off your dribbling, passing, and shooting!!
Check out the Yokohama Skills Challenge website for additional information: http://www.usyouthsoccer.org/yokohama_skills_challenge/
- The Yokohama Skills Challenge consists of 3 soccer specific activities that will test dribbling, passing, and shooting.
- Each participant's overall time will be recorded. The fastest times will be displayed on the live scoreboard under the correct age/ gender category.
- The clock will start when the participant begins dribbling in challenge 1 and will end when the participant hits a target in challenge 3 or shoots 3 balls.
- The fastest participant each of the 8 categories will be the prize winners for each day of the Yokohama Skills Challenge.
- Each player will have one parent/ guardian to travel and accompany them throughout the trip, expenses paid!
The clock will start when the participant starts dribbling around all 3 Chelsea FC player Standees to the finish line.
The participant has 3 chances to pass into a target. When a target is hit, the player moves on to Challenge 3.
3 balls will be placed in front of the Thibaut Courtois protected goal. The player has 3 chances to hit a target. When a target is hit the clock will stop.