What is the difference between Vermont Soccer Association registration and Vermont Soccer League registration?
Vermont Soccer Association registration is how you register your travel/recreational players, coaches, and managers every year for membership with Vermont Soccer Association and insurance purposes. This information is then sent to US Youth Soccer and the United States Soccer Federation.
Players and coaches must be registered and fees received by Vermont Soccer Association to ensure insurance is in place and club is in good standing.
Vermont Soccer League registration is how you register and enter your teams into the Vermont Soccer League.
What do I need to do to register my players, coaches and teams this year?
Just like years past, you will need to register with Vermont Soccer Association and Vermont Soccer League (if you will be playing in the VSL). The only difference this year is that both registrations should be sent to the VSA office.
- The Vermont Soccer Association registration process can be found here:
- The Vermont Soccer League registration process can be found here:
What are the registration deadlines for this year?
VSA Registration Deadlines:
- December 16, 2016 (5 pm) – Division I Rosters, Player/Coach/Manager Fees, Club Forms Due
- March 6, 2017 (5 pm) – Division II/III Rosters, Player/Coach/Manager Fees, Club Forms Due
VSL Registration Deadline:
- December 16, 2016 (5 pm) VSL Team Registration/Fees Due Division I
- Feb. 8, 2016 (5 pm) – VSL Team Registration/Fees Due (Divisions II and III)
What are the registration fees for this year?
VSA Registration Fees:
- Recreational Players - $6/player
- Indoor Soccer - $4/player
- Travel Players - $25/player
- Coaches/Managers - $10/coach
VSL Registration Fees:
- Club Affiliation Fee - $25/club (one time payment)
- U8-U10 - $175/team (includes Kohl’s Cup registration)
- U12-U19 - $75/team
- Referee Fees – Varies based on age and number of games. You will be invoiced after final schedule is posted.