Click HERE for the 2018 Fall League Schedule
The purpose of the Vermont Soccer Association Fall League (VSL-Fall) is to provide opportunities for our youth to play soccer in a positive, competitive environment that promotes skill development, fair play, and good sportsmanship. All coaches, players, and spectators are expected to treat the game, the referee, and each other with respect. VSL-Fall is open to teams U8 coed, U10, U12, and U14 Boys and Girls teams.
Game Dates: September 9, 16, 30
October 7, 14, 21,
Location: All games to be held at the Tree Farm Recreational Facility in Essex Junction
Age Brackets (by birth year)
- U8 (4 v 4 no goalies), U10 (7 v 7), U12 (9 v 9), and U14 (11 v 11) follow the same rules as VSL-Spring.
- U8 games are 20 minute halves
- U10 and U12 games are 25 minute halves.
- U14 games will be 35 minute halves.
Forms: US Youth Soccer rules and VSA’s insurance company require coaches to have a signed Medical Release Form (click here) for each player with them at all practices and games. In the event that a player needs emergency medical attention, this form will be necessary for medical treatment if a parent or guardian cannot be reached. Medical Release Forms will also be available via registration in GotSoccer.
Registration: All teams must register players and coaches with VSA using GotSoccer. More information on the registration process can be found here. REGISTRATION DEADLINE AUGUST 18, 2017.
TO REGISTER TEAMS IN THE FALL LEAGUE CLICK HERE
- League Fee – $250/team for U8-U12 (includes field rental fees). $275/team for U13-U14 (includes field rental fees). Please complete the Fall League Team Submittal Form, make checks payable to Vermont Soccer Association and mail to:
Vermont Soccer Association
528 Essex Road, Suite 208
Williston, Vermont 05495
- VSA Registration - $25/player and $10/coach (includes background check) for rosters and player passes. Please submit check payable to VSA along with the Player Registration Submittal Form.
- Clubs with teams registered to participate in the VSL-Fall may maintain that roster for VSL-Spring and get the full benefit of player registration fees for the 2017-2018 seasonal year.
DEADLINE FOR FALL LEAGUE TEAM REGISTRATION IS AUGUST 18th
- U8’s will use one referee at $23/game
- U10's & U12's will use one referee at $35/game
- U14 games will have three referees at a cost of $109/game.
- Because of uneven brackets, the VSA will pay the referees and bill each Club for their referee fees.
Passes & Rosters: Rosters, player passes & coach passes will be required for league play. VSA will provide player and coach passes to teams, OR you may choose to use the GOTSoccer App and Virtual Player Passes.
- Passes will be printed by VSA and returned to the club’s registrar with approved rosters. Player pass photos should be a current head shot (front facing, neck up. Action shots will be refused) No hats or sunglasses PLEASE.
Please allow 7-10 days for this process.
GOT SOCCER APP:
VSA will use the VSL-Fall as a pilot program for the use of virtual player passes using the GOTSoccer app. You will need a smart phone or tablet and internet service on site to utilize the virtual passes. The GOTSoccer app allows a coach to view the team's player/coach passes on their smart phone or tablet. It provides accurate player pass/roster information. If you do not have a smart phone, or prefer to use the standard player passes and roster, please notify the VSA office so that we may process your passes.
Instructions for the GOTSoccer App here.