Click HERE for the 2018 Fall League Schedule
The purpose of the Vermont Soccer Association Fall League (VSL-Fall) is to provide opportunities for our youth to play soccer in a positive, competitive environment that promotes skill development, fair play, and good sportsmanship. All coaches, players, and spectators are expected to treat the game, the referee, and each other with respect. VSL-Fall is open to teams U8 Boys/Girls and Co-Ed, U10, U12, and U14 Boys and Girls teams.
Game Dates: September 9, 16, 30
October 7, 14, 21
Location: All games to be held at the Tree Farm Recreational Facility in Essex Junction
Age Brackets (by birth year)
- U8 (4 v 4 no goalies), U10 (7 v 7), U12 (9 v 9), and U14 (11 v 11) follow the same rules as VSL-Spring.
- Duration of games differ from VSL-Spring for some age groups and are as follows:
U8, U10 and U12 games are 25 minute halves and U14 games are 35 minute halves.
Forms: US Youth Soccer rules and VSA’s insurance company require coaches to have a signed Medical Release Form (click here) for each player with them at all practices and games. In the event that a player needs emergency medical attention, this form will be necessary for medical treatment if a parent or guardian cannot be reached. Medical Release Forms will also be available via registration in GotSoccer.
Registration: All teams must register players and coaches with VSA using GotSoccer. More information on the registration process can be found here.
TO REGISTER TEAMS IN THE FALL LEAGUE CLICK HERE
- League Fee – $275/team for U8-U12 (includes field rental fees). $300/team for U13-U14 (includes field rental fees). Fees are due PRIOR to Opening Day. Please complete the Fall League Team Submittal Form
- VSA Player/Coach Registration - $25/player and $25/coach (includes background check). Fees are due PRIOR to Opening Day. Please complete the Player Registration Submittal Form
- Referee Fees - Referee Fees will be invoiced to each club at the end of the league in late October. See more info below.
- Clubs with players/coaches registered to participate in the Fall League who return for the Spring League get the full benefit of registration fees for the 2018-2019 seasonal year.
- To Secure Your Registration - Mail both submittal forms and checks payable to Vermont Soccer Association to:
Vermont Soccer Association
528 Essex Road, Suite 208
Williston, Vermont 05495
DEADLINE FOR FALL LEAGUE TEAM REGISTRATION IS AUGUST 13th
DEADLINE FOR FALL LEAGUE PLAYER REGISTRATION IS SEPTEMBER 4TH
- U8’s will use one referee at $23/game
- U10's & U12's will use one referee at $35/game
- U14 games will have three referees at a cost of $109/game.
- Because of uneven brackets, the VSA will pay the referees and bill each Club for their referee fees.
*ALL PLAYERS NOT CURRENTLY VERIFIED MUST SHOW PROOF OF AGE (BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR PASSPORT) TO VSA STAFF. Please submit club proof of age documents via email or in person at our office. Uploading proof of age documents in GotSoccer is discouraged, as it causes a delay in the process. ONLY VERIFIED PLAYERS WILL SHOW ON OFFICIAL ROSTERS, WHICH ARE REQUIRED IN THE FALL LEAGUE.
DO NOT email headshots, as those must be uploaded by each club.
It is best for clubs to require the necessary forms/headshots from parents ASAP, as late/missing details will slow down your ability to submit teams for printing.
Please allow 3 business days for updated rosters!