CLICK HERE FOR THE 2021 FALL LEAGUE SCHEDULE
The purpose of the Vermont Soccer Association Fall League (VSL-Fall) is to provide opportunities for our youth to play soccer in a positive, competitive environment that promotes skill development, fair play, and good sportsmanship. All coaches, players, and spectators are expected to treat the game, the referee, and each other with respect. All coaches, players, and spectators are expected to be aware of, and adhere to, the VSA Zero Tolerance Policy. PLEASE share this information with your club members.
VSL-Fall is open to teams U8 Boys, Girls and Co-Ed, U10, U12, and U14 Boys and Girls teams.
Game Dates: September 12, 26
October 3, 10, 17, 24
Location: All games to be held at the Tree Farm Recreational Facility in Essex Junction
* * NEW IN 2020 - COVID-19 WAIVER * * (sample form)
Age Brackets (by birth year)
- U8 (4 v 4 no goalies), U10 (7 v 7) BUILD OUT LINE, U12 (9 v 9), and U14 (11 v 11) follow the same rules as VSL-Spring.
- Duration of games differ from VSL-Spring for some age groups and are as follows:
U8 games are four 10 minute quarters with a 5 minute break, U10 and U12 games are 25 minute halves with a 5 minute half time. U14 games are 30 minute halves with 5 minute half time. To keep games on time there will be NO warm-up on the field between games. Please have your team ready to check in with referee and immediately take the field once the preceding game ends.
Registration: All teams must register players and coaches with VSA using GOTSport. Players must be age verified and have a head shot uploaded to their player account. More information on the registration process can be found here.
TO REGISTER TEAMS IN THE FALL LEAGUE, registrars should submit teams to the 2021 VSA Fall League AND to 2021-2022 registration using the same process as for the Spring League. Instructions can be found HERE.
- League Fee – $280/team for U8, U10, U12 (includes field rental fees). $305/team for U13-U14 (includes field rental fees). Fees are due PRIOR to Opening Day. Please complete the Fall League Team Submittal Form
- VSA Player/Coach Registration - $30/player and $30/coach (includes background check). Fees are due PRIOR to Opening Day. Please complete the Player Registration Submittal Form
- Referee Fees - Referee Fees will be invoiced to each club at the end of the league in late October. See more info below.
- Clubs with players/coaches registered to participate in the Fall League who return for the Spring League get the full benefit of registration fees for the 2021-2022 seasonal year.
- To Secure Your Registration - Mail both submittal forms and checks payable to Vermont Soccer Association to:
Vermont Soccer Association
528 Essex Road, Suite 208
Williston, Vermont 05495
DEADLINE FOR FALL LEAGUE TEAM REGISTRATION IS AUGUST 23rd
DEADLINE FOR FALL LEAGUE PLAYER REGISTRATION IS SEPTEMBER 6
* LEAGUE ENTRY FEES ARE DUE WITH APPLICATION *
TEAMS WILL NOT BE SCHEDULED WITHOUT PAYMENT
Referee Fees (1/2 payable by each team per game):
- U8’s will use one referee at $29.50/ game, includes assignor fee
- U10's & U12's will use one referee at $44.50/game, includes assignor fee
- U14 games will have three referees at a cost of $125/game, includes assignor fee
- Total Game Fee is divided between teams. For example, a U10 team would pay 22.25/game or $133.50 for the season
*ALL PLAYERS NOT CURRENTLY VERIFIED MUST SHOW PROOF OF AGE (COPY of BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR PASSPORT) either by uploading into their player account or submitting document to the VSA office. ONLY VERIFIED PLAYERS WILL SHOW ON OFFICIAL ROSTERS AND REFEREE GAME CARDS. Players not on the roster will not be permitted to play.
*Player/Staff passes will NOT be printed in the fall. Players and Staff will show on the official roster that is uploaded by the VSA directly to the team account, where staff can download/print for league check-in purposes. Players/Staff not showing on the official roster shall NOT be permitted to participate. Virtual passes will be viewable through GOTSport on any mobile device. Please download prior to arriving at the Tree Farm in case you do not have cell coverage.
It is best for clubs to require parents to register their players and/or update their player accounts. The necessary forms/player photos (headshots) can be filled out and uploaded there. Late/missing details will slow down your ability to submit teams for printing.
Please allow 3 business days for updated rosters!