1) Log into www.gotsoccer.com
2) In the upper right corner, click on Log In
3) Click on Log In under Teams and Team Officials
4) Using the Individual Coach log in section, type your COACH username and password.
If you forgot your coach login, please click the search button for a reminder or check with your club administrator
5) On your coach page, click on Background Checks in the Black tool bar at the top of the page. You will see when your last check was submitted and expired. Scroll to the middle of the page (under Concussion Awareness-Prevention and Care) and click Submit New Report (Blue Button)
Before submitting report, please verify that all personal information is correct, including filling in the box of Previous Residences if you address was different within the last five years
If you answer YES to any of the three background check questions, please be sure to write an explanation in the box.
6) Read the Background Check Agreement, then click I Agree. Clicking I Agree constitutes a digital signature
CDC HEADS UP CONCUSSION TEST
1) While in your Coach Account, right next to the Background Checks tab, click Learning Center tab.
2) Click on the CDC Heads Up Concussion Course to complete this component.
Again, while in your Coach Account, you can access the SafeSport Training. This is found on the main page of your account. Please be sure to complete ALL modules offered.
SafeSport Training is valid for two years.
Please feel free to contact the VSA office (802) 857-5703 with questions or concerns.