The purpose of the Vermont Soccer Association Fall League (VSL-Fall) is to provide opportunities for our youth to play soccer in a positive, competitive environment that promotes skill development, fair play, and good sportsmanship. All coaches, players, and spectators are expected to treat the game, the referee, and each other with respect. All coaches, players, and spectators are expected to be aware of, and adhere to, the VSA Zero Tolerance Policy. Please share this information with your club members.
The Vermont Soccer Fall League is open to U8 Boys, U8 Girls, U8 Co-Ed, plus U10, U12, U14 Boys and Girls teams.
Game Dates: September 10, 17 and October 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Game Schedule: View Here
Location: All games to be held at the Tree Farm Recreational Facility in Essex Junction.
Age Brackets (By Birth Year)
U8 (4 v 4 no goalies), U10 (7 v 7) BUILD OUT LINE, U12 (9 v 9), and U14 (11 v 11) follow the same rules as Vermont Soccer Spring League.
Duration of games differ from the Vermont Soccer Spring League for some age groups and are as follows:
- U8 Games: Four 10-minute quarters with three 5-minute breaks.
- U10 and U12 Games: 25-minute halves with a 5-minute half time.
- U14 Games: 30-minute halves with 5-minute half time.
To keep games on time there will be NO warm-up on the field between games. Please have your team ready to have rosters checked and immediately take the field once the preceding game ends.
All teams must register players and coaches with VSA using GOTSport. Players must be age verified and have a head shot uploaded to their player account.
TO REGISTER TEAMS IN THE FALL LEAGUE, registrars should submit teams to the 2023 VSA Fall League AND to VSA 2023-2024 Registration using the same process as for the Spring League.
- U8: $280/Team
- U10: $450/Team (Includes Referee Fees)
- U12: $500/Team (Includes Referee Fees)
- U13-U14: $650/Team (Includes Referee Fees)
Additional Registration Information:
- Please complete the TEAM registration in GotSport. Teams will be billed in GotSport.
- VSA Player/Coach Registration – $30/player and $30/coach (includes background check). Fees are due PRIOR to Opening Day. = Fees will be billed in the Club GotSport account.
- Referee Fees – Referee fees are included in the Registration Fee for the Fall League.
- Clubs with players/coaches registered to participate in the Fall League who return for the Spring League get the full benefit of registration fees for the 2023-2024 seasonal year.
To secure your registration, please mail checks payable to Vermont Soccer Association to:
Vermont Soccer Association
528 Essex Road, Suite 208
Williston, Vermont 05495
- THE DEADLINE FOR FALL LEAGUE TEAM REGISTRATION IS AUGUST 23rd.
- THE DEADLINE FOR FALL LEAGUE PLAYER REGISTRATION IS SEPTEMBER 6th.
*ALL PLAYERS NOT CURRENTLY VERIFIED MUST SHOW PROOF OF AGE (BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR PASSPORT) TO VSA STAFF. Please submit club proof of age documents via email or in person at our office. Uploading proof of age documents in GotSoccer is discouraged, as it causes a delay in the process. ONLY VERIFIED PLAYERS WILL SHOW ON OFFICIAL ROSTERS, WHICH ARE REQUIRED IN THE FALL LEAGUE.
*Player/Staff passes will NOT be printed in the fall. Players and Staff will show on the official roster that is uploaded by the VSA directly to the team account, where staff can download/print for league check-in purposes. Players/Staff not showing on the official roster shall NOT be permitted to participate.
It is best for clubs to require the necessary forms/headshots from parents ASAP, as late/missing details will slow down your ability to submit teams for printing.
Please allow 3 business days for updated rosters!